Experience: 2-3 year experience in garment manufacturing where printing and embroidery are used.
Salary: Not a constraint for the Right Candidate
Candidate should have relevant degree/diploma in Merchandising/ Manufacturing technology/Textile Technology or Fashion Designing.
1. Responsible for Production planning and Production for a given cluster of Machines.
2. Coordinate with the QC/QA department to ensure quality compliance.
3. Supervise and motivate a group of workers to achieve the desired production.
4. Ensure Check on costing and reduce wastages.
5. Ensure timely entry of Data in the SAP system and prepare relevant reports.